Double Takkar 3.0
Guidelines for Double Takkar 2024:
Booking is permitted only using the app. There is no spot booking.
Booking confirmation and ID proof is mandatory for passengers to board the bus.
•Entry pass cannot be rescheduled and is non-transferable.
•Please be present 15 minutes before the departure time; failure to do so will result in automatic cancellation for your booking.
•Boarding closes 10 minutes before departure.
• There are no seat numbers, seating location is on first come first serve basis.
• Passengers have to follow the guidelines and instructions as informed by the organisers before every trip.
– For the safety of other passengers, organisers reserve the right to de-board passengers not complying with the instructions.
• Children below age 10 will have to be strictly accompanied by an adult. A separate seat will be given to children above 7 years of age only.
• The bus is a non-commercial social initiative. The organisers are not liable to any compulsion to run the service if any unavoidable situations arise.
• Food and drink are strictly not permitted.
•Only backpacks and purses are allowed as carry-on luggage; other types of baggage are not permitted on board.